Ethan's Age

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Where the hell is the "Quilt" button?

Over the past few years, I've talked a good talk about how much I'd like to have a sewing machine. 

"All the things I could do!!"  I'd say, with my finger clicking all over Pinterest. 

My mother has a sewing machine I've asked about a few times, wondering if she still used it.  She replied that she does... though the crafting apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I recently obtained a machine from a free site... and I looked at it, envisioning what I could do with it.  (Still, to this day, I don't even know if it worked.)

My mother came by last week for lunch and to hang out with the little guy.  She popped open the trunk of her car, and what did I see but a brand new, in-box sewing machine. 


I've been looking at it, a bit intimidated.  I'm not Julia-Homemaker.  I can't cook (though I can follow a recipe), I don't scrapbook... or whatever else you need a Cricut for...  I don't know where to begin with this thing.

HELP ME. Where do I start here?

(***I've still not found the "make a shirt" button.  They need to label this thing better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment