Starting Weight: 170- Immediate Postpartum Weight
Last Week's Weight: N/A
Current Weight: 159
Starting BMI: 29.3
Last Week's BMI: N/A
Current BMI: 27.9
1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal:
I'm 5'4', and my goal weight is 135. Which would put me at a BMI of 23.2. I ideally would keep going, but would be thrilled to be at that point. So, I've got about 24 pounds to go.
2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:
Progress on last week's activities:
I started the Couch to 5K last week.
Activities & goals for this coming week: Same as last week!
- Complete Week 2 of the Couch to 5K- Running the last interval at a 6.0
- Complete Week 3 of the Couch to 5K- Running the last interval at a 6.0
- Do 2 other workouts of some sort (30 Day Shred, Yoga, an extra day or two of running)
On-going Life Style Goals:
Drink at least 4 waters a day.
I'm making sure to eat breakfast, and allow myself to have a mid-morning snack. This has helped stave off eating unhealthy in the afternoon.