Ethan's Age

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Brutal!  It's been a long time since I posted this, mostly because weight loss was on the back burner... and I was being lazy.  However, this week I was thrilled when my husband had an epiphany that shoved me back into gear again.  I'm now back on track!

Starting Weight: 170- Immediate Postpartum Weight
Last Week's Weight: N/A
Current Weight: 159

Starting BMI: 29.3
Last Week's BMI: N/A
Current BMI: 27.9


1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal: 

I'm 5'4', and my goal weight is 135.  Which would put me at a BMI of 23.2.  I ideally would keep going, but would be thrilled to be at that point.  So, I've got about 24 pounds to go.

2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:

Progress on last week's activities:

I started the Couch to 5K last week.

Activities & goals for this coming week: Same as last week!

- Complete Week 2 of the Couch to 5K- Running the last interval at a 6.0
- Complete Week 3 of the Couch to 5K- Running the last interval at a 6.0
- Do 2 other workouts of some sort (30 Day Shred, Yoga, an extra day or two of running)

On-going Life Style Goals:
Drink at least 4 waters a day.


3. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.

I'm making sure to eat breakfast, and allow myself to have a mid-morning snack.  This has helped stave off eating unhealthy in the afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment