Here's what's new for him in the past month or so!
- He has hair now. I managed to hair spray it into a mohawk. I'm trying to keep up with the prissy girls who decorate their infant girls in my mom's group.
- He is laughing up a storm!
- He is taking a break from sleeping through the night, but still only getting up once.
- We are working together to create a nap schedule.
- He is working on sitting. He can do very well with holding my fingers, and doesn't use me the majority of the time!
I decided not to participate in ICLW anymore, as really, the work I put in with comments only brings a couple of people over. But, thank you, and welcome to the couple of you who did join in the fun over here!