Ethan's Age

Saturday, April 21, 2012

4 Months

My son is now 4 months old!  I can't believe it!
Here's what's new for him in the past month or so!
-  He has hair now.  I managed to hair spray it into a mohawk.  I'm trying to keep up with the prissy girls who decorate their infant girls in my mom's group.  
-  He is laughing up a storm!
-  He is taking a break from sleeping through the night, but still only getting up once.
-  We are working together to create a nap schedule.
- He is working on sitting.  He can do very well with holding my fingers, and doesn't use me the majority of the time!







I decided not to participate in ICLW anymore, as really, the work I put in with comments only brings a couple of people over.  But, thank you, and welcome to the couple of you who did join in the fun over here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment