Ethan's Age

Sunday, April 29, 2012

4 1/2 Months!!

1. How old is your little one?
Ethan is 4 1/2 months!  I've lost track of weeks now!

2. What new things or milestones happened this week?
We went to his 4 month appt.  Shots.  Ew.  More on his appt later!  Also, my husband got me a FANTASTIC camera... which I've been craving for YEARS.  Picture below!

3. What challenges are you facing this week?
I'm hoping to get out for a happy hour this week.

4. How are you meeting your physical/emotional needs this week?
I am heckling a girlfriend for a happy hour!  I also re-started the couch to 5K.  I missed running!

5. If you could pass one piece of wisdom on to the group this week, what would it be?
Accept stuff from others.  Seek out swap meets, or friends with older kids who might be willing to pass down items!  We've yet to buy any clothing (except socks!) and we just got a boppy, pack and play, mobile, clothes, toys and other items FOR FREE from a local "trash to treasure" event!

6. What resources have you used this week either for yourself or for baby care?
This week, I met with our dr.  I love her, and I want to keep her in my pocket for always.

7. Baby picture of the week!




8. Baby Movie of the week!
Weirdly enough, I don't have one this week!

9. Height/Weight of your kiddo!
I can do you one better- I've got percentiles!
Height- 26" (78.49%)
Weight- 17 lb, 3.7 oz (83.63%)
Head Circumference- 44.8 cm (95.36%)

No comments:

Post a Comment