Ethan's Age

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone visiting from ICLW!  

Feel free to check out past posts, either through the "Best of the Blog" link on the side, or from the side bar "Most Popular Posts."

1.  We acquired some new/old furniture, including an old desk that used to be mine, and my uncle's and it goes back quite a few generations.  This piece has rounded out our kitchen area providing a great place to store things that no longer need to live (and be eaten by our dog) on our counters!

2.  Ethan is now 3 months old.  I can't believe how fast he's grown!  Right now he's 15 poundsish, and currently is VERY Grumpy.  (And has been for a few days now.)  I'm trying to keep my cool, and try not to get too stressed.  But, the days are long here at home with him being so fussy. I'm sure he just doesn't feel well, so it's hard to get too frustrated, but I'd love to unclench my jaw for a bit of time.



3.  Working on starting some new books to read to stimulate my brain, as being at home certainly doesn't do much of that. (But I love the opportunity to watch Grey's Anatomy.)

4.  I'm making a vow to not ever update my Facebook status with anything to do with Ethan's bodily fluids.  Puke, Pee, Poop, Toilet Training???  Nope, no one wants to see that.  Ew.  (I don't promise to not talk about it here though... cause you are all willingly reading this.)

I'm working on the Life List (And you can find it on the side bar.)  What's on your life list?

No comments:

Post a Comment