Ethan's Age

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesdays!

 
There are a bunch of bloggers who are participating in "Weight Loss Wednesdays," and I thought I'd join in!  You can usually find a full list of participants on Josey's Blog!  Feel free to join in, and let her know you are doing it too and she'll add you to her list!


1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal: 
Goal Weight: 135#  so I have 22# to go.

Starting Weight: 156.8# (but down from 170 immediately post-partum)
Last Week's Weight:  157.8#
Current Weight: 156.8# --> 1# gain (Not bad for a superbowl party and a week of eating crappy!!)


2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:
Progress on last week's activities: (EXAMPLES)
Walked around the neighborhood (roughly 2 miles)- Check!  Did this 3x last week
Drinking more sparkling water- Check!  Drank at least one of these a day... would like to get to two this week!

Activities & goals for this coming week: (EXAMPLES)
Walk around the neighborhood with Ethan 3-5x this week
Drink at least 2 sparkling waters a day
Start the Couch to 5K

On-going Life Style Goals: (EXAMPLES)
Get out of the house at least 5x a week in some fashion.
 
3. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.

I'd like to start the Couch to 5K this week. I miss running a bunch.  The C25K is a great way to start up running in a gentle way!

No comments:

Post a Comment