Ethan's Age

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

 
There are a bunch of bloggers who are participating in "Weight Loss Wednesdays," and I thought I'd join in!  You can usually find a full list of participants on Josey's Blog!  Feel free to join in, and let her know you are doing it too and she'll add you to her list!


1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal: 
Goal Weight: 135#  so I have 21.5# to go.

Starting Weight:  170# immediately post-partum
Last Week's Weight:  158.6#
Current Weight: 157.4# --> 1# loss


2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:
Progress on last week's activities: (EXAMPLES)
Walked around the neighborhood (roughly 2 miles)- Check!  Did this 3x last week
Drinking more sparkling water- Check!  Drank at least two of these a day. Would like to increase to 3x day.

Activities & goals for this coming week: (EXAMPLES)
Walk around the neighborhood with Ethan 3-5x this week
Drink at least 3 sparkling waters a day
Start the Couch to 5K

On-going Life Style Goals: (EXAMPLES)
Get out of the house at least 5x a week in some fashion.

3. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.

Sadly, I didn't get to the running this week.  It's hard to do when it's pouring rain, and I don't have a treadmill!  Sigh.  However, I'm happy there was a loss of a pound regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment