Ethan's Age

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesdays!


There are a bunch of bloggers who are participating in "Weight Loss Wednesdays," and I thought I'd join in!  You can usually find a full list of participants on Josey's Blog!  Feel free to join in, and let her know you are doing it too and she'll add you to her list!


1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal: 
Goal Weight: 135#  so I have 21# to go.

Starting Weight: 156.8#
Last Week's Weight:  156.8#
Current Weight: 156.8# --> 0# loss (This is my first week, so nothing changed, obviously.)


2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:
Progress on last week's activities: (EXAMPLES)
Walked around the neighborhood (roughly 2 miles)
Drinking more sparkling water

Activities & goals for this coming week: (EXAMPLES)
Walk around the neighborhood with Ethan 3-5x this week
Drink at least 2 sparkling waters a day

On-going Life Style Goals: (EXAMPLES)
Get out of the house at least 5x a week in some fashion.
 
3. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.

I've found having items around that are easy to grab and eat while feeding Ethan are key!  I take an extra 30 seconds to set myself up next to my rocking chair with satisfactory snacks and a water.

No comments:

Post a Comment