Ethan's Age

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ah, the emotional joys of pregnancy.

In the past couple of days, I've cried over the following:

1.  realizing that I only have 8 days of work left, and way too much to do.  I came home, did a pregnancy emotional breakdown which led to my husband telling me that though I think I should I *do not have to get EVERYTHING done.*  It's ok for me to do the best I can, and leave a list of what needs to be done for the next person coming in.  This led to me making two work lists, A: Must be done and a B: would be nice to be done.  Crisis averted.

2.  Last night while watching our recorded Hell's Kitchen episode, my remote wouldn't click from fast forward to play.  Thus it fast-forwarded quite a bit past where I wanted it to.  I was frustrated and I teared up.  Jon teased me  until he realized I was seriously upset.  Solution: Hand over the remote.

3.  Watching Big Brother tonight and seeing Jordan give up a phone call from home to Shelly only to be rewarded by having to wear the Humitard. Solution: Well, nothing.  But, she's such a genuinely kind person!

I feel insane.  Truly. 

However, I also feel a bit fat.  Truly.  I'm cooking a baby folks!  Pregnant girl coming through!

No comments:

Post a Comment