Ethan's Age

Thursday, August 11, 2011

5.5 months cooked!

5.5 months

I am now 5 1/2 months, and there is no doubt that there is a little one (big one?) in my belly.  I'll let you be the judge!

I recently came back from a glorious vacation in Toronto, Canada where I was able to kick back and relax.  I have to admit, I miss my bed, I miss clean drinking water, and I miss my husband when I'm gone.

It was great to go, but greater to come back.  Sadly, now my husband will be in and out of the house for the next couple of weeks, gone now until Monday, and again the following week.  It's lonely and quiet without him.




I am putting the furball in daycare, as the ability to give him a long walk varies from day to day, and I don't want to deprive him the exercise he needs.  He is now dead.  Dead on the floor, totally exhausted from all the wrestling he did today.  He will be even more dead tomorrow after day two in a row there.

The house is now officially empty and ours, as the previous owners have vacated.  It's just as pretty as I remember, and I'm excited to move in and get everything all situated.  I am even more excited to start acquiring baby stuff and officially nesting. 

I have just a couple of weeks left of work!  I found out that work will in fact be throwing me a baby shower, which is super exciting.  My mother and mother in law are hard at work creating my actual baby shower, which I think will be super chill and low key. (Right up my alley!)

As soon as we get in the house, I will take some before pictures to file in the tabs to compare as we start with our slow DIY decorating process!!  I'm busy looking at a mix of pregnancy blogs and DIY house blogs.  Anyone have any of either to suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment