Ethan's Age

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Week 9- Weekly Update

How far along: 9 weeks even

Size of baby: about an inch long

Maternity clothes? I'm in super comfy yoga pants at home, but normal jeans at work. Soon though, me thinks.

Sleep? Pretty good!

Best moment of the week: My ultrasound, heartbeat and all.

Movement: Nope, too early. However, since I've been through 2 years of hyperawareness due to infertility, I think I'll be able to feel it move earlier than most.

Symptoms: I'm crabby, and tired a LOT.

Food cravings/aversions: This past week it's been sweets.

Gender: I hope it's a girl. (I have looked into this interesting study that claims to predict gender as early as the first ultrasound due to the position of the placenta. (Right = boy, Left= girl.) It'd be interesting to see it it's accurate. And, no, I 'm not sure what side my placenta is on.

Belly button in or out: Still in, not showing yet

Stretch marks: nope

What I miss: Margaritas and sushi.

What I am looking forward to: Movement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment