Ethan's Age

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Contest!

Hi Kids!  I finally got around to importing this blog into the permanent address!

Please take a moment to come on over, follow me on the new blog, as I won't be updating this one, other than to heckle you to follow me at the new site!

The New Blog Site is www.3bed2bath1baby.blogspot.com

To make this move even sweeter, a CONTEST!!! (and I learned some logistics from the last one!)
You get one entry for each of these things:
1.  Mention the new blog in your blog.  To qualify, the link must be in a comment on the new blog on the Contest Post. 
2.  "Follow Me" on the sidebar widget on the new blog (then leave me a comment saying you've done that!)
3.  Get a friend to follow the blog!  To be eligible for this entry, the new person must follow me and leave a comment.  THEY must also post another comment crediting you. 


Each entry MUST be documented by you in a comment.  Also, please make one comment PER entry (so, if you do both, I need 2 separate comments).  This will be how I will keep track this time.  (Which will work SO much better!)


What do you win???


Your choice of ONE the following:
1.  20 HPT Tests from Early Pregnancy Tests
2.  20 OPK Tests from Early Pregnancy Tests
3.  $20.00 Gift Card from Home Depot or Lowes


Contest will be open until Sunday, June 5th at 5 PM PST.  Remember, I'm human.  I will do my best to be fair (and will use a random number generator to choose the winner.)  If you do not make clear comments, I'm not responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment