First off, I'd like to mention that I am featured as the New Blog over on "New Blog Friday" at the wonderful blog "Infertility Overachievers." You can click on the button on the left to visit Aly's blog and get to know me a bit better and find new people to follow as well!
That being sad, I'd like to point our new readers to some of my favorite posts!
* A Fred Meyer grocery checker dares to comment on my recent purchases.
* A post where the two worlds, Blog World Julia and Real Life Julia meet, and it creates some unsure people!
* The ugly part of infertility rears it's ugly head --> Jealousy
* The post where I analyze how my estranged father and I will relate if I have a baby. Check out the comments, as it created some controversy, leading to this post where I battle whether or not to lock down the blog.
* Yes, but do I take my socks off? Do you chat with the Dr during an Internal Ultrasound? Need I say more?
* Craving a Pop-Up Video Style Blog Post? I've got an
* My husband makes a rare appearance on the blog!
* Low sperm motility... equals divorce?
* Those people who ask... a bit too much.
* The post where I talk about something very personal, and dear to my heart.
I hope that helps you get up to speed about all things Julia! Welcome again!!