Ethan's Age

Monday, December 6, 2010

Nervous Much?

My life, in bullet points:
  • I'm starting to get nervous about my upcoming surgery.
    Unconciousness realllllllly freaks me out
  • Vivid, Vivid dreams last night again (about 4 nights in a row.)  This one was about spiders.  This is common from me, as Jon has told me I've sleeptalked or woken up talking about how many spiders there are crawling around in the bed or on the bed post.  I apparently have a deep fear or obsession of spiders.
  • Interesting things on the horizon regarding employment.  I have some feelers out there.
  • Running up a storm, with the exception of last night's run. 
  • Started reading the Harry Potter books.  Never have, except the first one when I visited someone in Florida who had it.  This will keep me busy through my surgery boredom.
  • Starting a "lunch" list.  I figure for that first week I'm not going to be up to making lunch or going and getting any.  Anyone local want to stop by?
That's all folks!  Stay tuned for more interesting things!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, yay for the Harry Potter books! And spider dreams are the worst :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bethany- Sounds good! Want to stop by on Wednesday? facebook message me!

    ReplyDelete