Ethan's Age

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ode to my Husband

Last night, I dreamed that my husband was no longer alive.  What a horrible thought, truly heartbreaking. Thus, this post is an ode to him.

Jon and I met when I was his supervisor at a nationally known youth non-profit.  He would like you to think that he was the "assistant teen director" when in fact, he was "assistant TO the teen director."  (AKA, me.)


He and I started our relationship formally when he left that job, but we had been "accidentally showing up at the same eating establishments" for months beforehand.  In about 8 months time we were engaged, and a year and a half after meeting we were married.




He is the perfect person to be married to, and I'm not sure how I got so lucky.  He is kind, good, goofy and loving.  I know that I can tell him anything and he will not think less of me.  He will be the best dad that any child could have, and I am so thankful for him.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! <3

    I hate when i have dreams like that. Totally creeps me out but makes me feel so good when I wake up and he is still next to me.

    It also calms my heartrate LOL

    ReplyDelete