Ethan's Age

Monday, August 16, 2010

And now for something completely different.

So, now that we've moved together through the drama and out the other side, I can return you to your regularly scheduled program.

I'd like to think that I am one of those girls who can wait 2 weeks past ovulation to start HPTesting.  I'm not.  In fact, I've spent WAY more time than I'd like to admit checking out various websites to see how early I can start.  (Not that it really influences me testing, oh, 3 days after Ovulation)

Consensus says, 7-9 days is the earliest you could possibly see any results on a HPT.  This is when implantation occurs, and after implantation occurs is when HcG hormone is created. now, if that were all, I could keep it at that.. however Fertility Friend (a resource that I think ALL TTC people should be a part of) has some pictures of 6 DPO HPT+.  Thus, testing has commenced.  Not that I *really* expect anything close to accurate.  But, just in case.

4 comments:

  1. LOL...I started testing at 6DPO (testing out the trigger) and have been testing since, I think I am at 9DPO and going crazy!
    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica,
    Totally! I'm at 8 DPO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia my fingers are crossed super tight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jules, that's pretty early to start testing - maybe you should just wait a few weeks to start... in the meantime, just relax! :-)

    ReplyDelete