Ethan's Age

Monday, June 7, 2010

Who feels stupid? This girl.

For these many months, I've been faithfully charting my progress... my BBT, my body signs, my OPK's.  The long cycles have been forgotten.

Well, I find out this morning whether I've been assuming wrong.  I got an OPK+ this morning, and am going in for an ultrasound.  An IUI is out this cycle because Jon just started his new job today, so it'd not be right to ask for coming in late one morning for this.  However, if I find out that I ovulate on the correct side this month, there is hope for pregnancy! 

My assumptions are this.  If the "shorter" cycles (39 days) are on the side that doesn't have a clear path, and the long cycles are like 54+ days and I got an OPK positive, I must be ovulating from the other side?  Eh.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up too far.  Update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment