Ethan's Age

Friday, June 25, 2010

State of the Uterus Address

Good afternoon, loyal blog followers!

Here's an update to where we are at here in the Schetky household. 

Firstly, I had a job interview for a camp director position.  This is my dream job, and has been since I worked at camp in 2004 and was on leadership team in 2005.  I would have loved the job, and it would have been a dream, but they chose someone else.  I did get to the final interview and was one of the two they were picking from.  To get that far, I was pretty proud of myself.  However, since I didn't get the job, this most likely (as long as $ is ok) means that I will be starting my Masters Level course work soon.  I had two undergrad classes to take before I can start (which means I will officially have a Social Science BA with a minor in Psych, and a BA in Psych.)

In baby news, we are still in limbo.  This month I am taking 150 mg of Clomid (which has increased my hot flash levels enormously.)  I will be getting an ultrasound mid cycle to see if my non-blocked side is producing.  If not, they will add more drugs.  Good times.


Work is going well.  With this job not panning out, my self-induced pace of needing to get an entire year of Pre-K curriculum done before I leave (for the new job) has diminished.  I am still on the lookout for interesting opportunities, but am content where I am.

Our house roommate has found a place, so it will be back down to the three of us (the dog, and the husband and me.)  It's been great being able to help out family, and to reconnect with my cousin, but it's awesomer for all of us to be able to see each other, well... not all the time!  :)

So, CD 6.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear things are moving forward! :)

    ReplyDelete