Ethan's Age

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First rule of infertility club, is that you don't talk about infertility club.

Good evening!  I know you are all on pins and needles just WAITING for a post.  You can all calm down now.  I'm here, and I'm posting like there is no tomorrow.

Let's see... where did we leave off?

First off, my mother is all kinds of awesome.  Because she is a classy lady who doesn't need public accolades,  I will refrain from the details of awesome, but she has taken a stresser off my life in the event that I choose an option not originally accessible to me.  How cryptic is that? However, please take a moment to send a metal muffin to my mother :)

Second, we are in the midst of hosting my cousin from Ohio, who has decided that this is the time to move to Oregon!  I love having her here, yet it's hard to get used to the lack of space I feel with another person in the mix.  However, her ability to soothe my game playing desires definitely helps, and I'm more than happy to host her for the short term while she settles in :)

In baby news, I am sitting on DPO 10 tomorrow.  I could tell you that I haven't tested already, but we'd all know that was a lie.  This morning I opened my cabinet to get the glass I have to use to test and a BIG FATTY SPIDER was crawling in my glass!!! GAH!  What could I do but flush it? It was huge.  At least as big as a breadbox!!  Well, ok, it wasn't.  But I HATE SPIDERS. I was taking a shower after thinking of the old adage that you are never more than 6 feet away from a spider.  This sent chills up my spine, and I obviously had to look everywhere and inspect every large piece of dust or stick left by the dog on the carpet for 8 legs.  So far, I'm safe.  I'd also like to note, that as much as I'd like to say I caught this spider intruder and put it under a glass and calmly got a camera to take a picture of it for you loyal readers... I didn't.  This picture is someone else's spider, under someone else's glass.   Use your imagination.

Where was I?  Oh right, baby stuff.  So, BFN's for now, we shall see how this cycle turns out.


Big job finalist interview soon!  Dream Job, here I come!  I am frantically busy trying to get ready for summer camp at my current non-profit youth work job.  Summer Day Camps start on the 21st, and I am totally on fast forward.  I am in charge of supply shopping for Eastside programs, creating and printing itineraries for all of the Summer Day Camp Program participants, all the while trying to create an amazing Preschool Curriculum.  (Any teachers in the house want to share a link or resource or two?)





In other work news, the person who inspired this post is leaving our company.  I'd like to be the bigger person and wish her well, but events then, and events now make me happy she is moving on. First rule of infertility club, is that you don't talk about infertility club.








And so goes my post.  I love your comments, and try to respond to each one!  If there is a blog you think I should be following cause of their awesomeness, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your interview!!

    And YUCK I haaaate spiders!

    ReplyDelete