Ethan's Age

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another month, another single line

Right on cue, this month draws to a close. Part of me is relieved. The idea of having emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy was certainly not appealing.

This month begins the real month of trying. We will be proceeding with an IUI, and I have ordered all 50 of my OPK's I'll need.

I've started to think about all the things I could be doing for myself health wise, and have been inspired to move forward with this idea. My goal? Lose 20 pounds by the end of summer. Since that's 3 months +, I think this is totally achievable. The Dear Husband has started working out twice a day to gear up for his police and FBI fitness exams, so the opportunity will be totally there. I will be joining him nightly, starting tomorrow. (We will also be playing Racquetball together on the weekends.)

I wish I had more amusing things to share with you, but alas, it's such pressure to keep up this blog if I have to make you laugh too!

HOWEVER! I'd like to announce that Kate H. won the contest by bringing the most people to my blog! A huge thank you to her!

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment