Ethan's Age

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm Okay.

I had my second internal ultrasound this afternoon after an incredibly stressful morning at work. I learned a lot from it, and there are some big risks and interesting information that was presented.

1. If I try this month for a pregnancy (which will NOT be IUI eligible) I could have an entropic pregnancy. This equals emergency surgery.

2. If the Clomid doesn't kick my other ovary into gear, I will have to explore other options. This equals exploratory surgery.


There are some other things I'm sitting on for now, but please continue to send good vibes out there. I am taking a mental health day tomorrow at least, or I will go postal at work. Nobody wants that.

I love you all.

4 comments:

  1. xoxo sending lots of positive vibes your way sweetie! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely send good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have a lot of decisions to make. I hope everything works out well for you! On another note, my follow me link is back up again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love you too!
    You are always in my thoughts

    ReplyDelete