Ethan's Age

Monday, April 19, 2010

I've become one of "those girls."

I caught myself reading a trying for a baby community where a woman was upset for not being able to conceive after 3 months.

For a split second, I became one of those girls. The girls who then secretly do the math in their own head about how long they have been trying and doing some sort of awful comparison game in my mind.

I then realized that I was one of them a few months ago... wondering if it would ever happen, and feeling a bit more hopeless than I am now.

I have an IUI coming up next week. Ultrasound and possible HCG trigger shot, depending on the follicles they see.

I am trying so hard not to become that hardened comparing person. I fail at this at times.

We are now at 1 year, 2 months, 1 week and 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment