Ethan's Age

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update

Hello fellow blog readers! I wanted to give you a bit of an update, but I'll keep it short and sweet. I'm sitting at CD 54, at 20 DPO. To make use of as many acronyms, I'll state that I've not gotten a BFP, in fact it's been a BFN for the past 10 days. Hooray!

No news, in this case, is not really good news.

In other news, I've started a running blog, as I've decided to start up my Couch to 5K program again. In order to streamline this blog into just TTC, I've made a new blog specifically for that. Feel free to jump on over here if you are interested. As always, I love it when people comment and follow my blogs. It gives me comfort that someone is reading these posts :)

I love that I'm able to shift a few of you over to the "Kids" folder in my reader, instead of "Infertility!" It gives me hope!

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading and always stalking your journey!! So sorry about the BFNs! I hope something happens soon!

    ReplyDelete