Ethan's Age

Friday, November 27, 2009

2500 Hits

I'm amazed.

In the few months that I have put up a counter, I've received 2500 Hits on this website.

Part of me wishes that people didn't really relate with what I'm talking about. Infertility is a horrible experience to go through. (Or difficulty trying to conceive, depending on where you are in the process.)

I hope that those of you who have stopped by have learned something, been comforted, been amused, or left feeling like you aren't alone.

Please do take the time to "follow me." I figure that if you are stopping by my blog, you might also have one I might like to read! I do really feel great when people comment or follow me!

So. Thank you for popping by my modest blog.

1 comment:

  1. I am brand new to the blogging world (well, i did have a Livejounral back in high school!) and found yours last night. This morning I started reading from your first entry and have made it this far. I keep hoping for you that the next entry I read will announce that you are pregnant but even if you're not there yet, I'm sure it WILL happen, one way or another. I am just starting our TTC journey and have already run into my first hurdle- today is cycle day 73!!! I go to the dr on Friday to try and get things figured out.

    I just wanted to thank you for sharing everything...

    ReplyDelete