Ethan's Age

Friday, October 2, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!


A huge shout out to Samantha who awarded me the "Kreativ Blogger Award!" That Award is also Kreativ-ly spelled! It's a pretty great thing, as I get to nominate my favorite 7 blogs and nominate THEM for the Kreativ Blogger Award! You can find her blog at www.twoheartstogether.com



In order to accept this award, I have to do a few things…ready? Here we go!


Rules:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2.) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3.) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5.) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6.) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

Seven things you may not know about me!
1.
I'm deathly afraid of going in carwashes. I love being in them if I am a passenger... but my fear lies with never being able to get my tire in where they want it to go. This fear also somewhat ties to Jiffy Lubes! That darn hole in the floor!
2. My husband almost lost his wedding ring on the bottom of the ocean during our honeymoon. He was swimming and it slipped off. Luckily, he saw the sun glint off it, and dove after it. Little did he know, it was about 30 feet down, and he had a lifevest on. He managed to swim all the way to the bottom, grab a handful of sand... and there it was! The funny thing was that he swam with his hand in a fist the rest of the day to keep it from falling off. :)
3.
I have around 7 bottles of shampoo in my shower. I rotate them, and I'm never quite happy with any of them.
4.
I have an addiction to frozen cokes at Burger King.
5.
I'm Sci-Fi nerd, hardcore.
6.
If I had my way, I'd not get out of a hoodie and pajama pants for the rest of my life.
7.
I have a deep seeded fear of not being able to have children.

Nominations!

I hereby nominate the following for the Kreativ Blogger Award!

1. My Cousin Bee over at Bee Repartee (www.beerepartee.blogspot.com)
Bee ponders life with children, Mr Coffee, and the meaning of her answering machine message. Generally, you never really know what you're going to get, but you are sure to get a smile.
2.
Rose over at Notes on Being the DuctTape Hero (www.emma24383.blogspot.com)
A barista takes a look at life, love, and artistic and obnoxious orderers at her local coffee shop. She also graces my reader with creative songs, poems and random ponderances. Emma Rose also happens to be one of my closest friends, and quite possibly one of the coolest people I know.
3.
My friend Brittneigh over at Lemon Love (www.lemonlove.forgedpixels.com)
Fashion? Insanely cool hats and shades? Generally feel-good stuff up your alley? Lemon Love is the place to be. Watch Brittneigh play with her camera, and show you her amazing calligraphy and artwork. (I'm biased, but she did the calligraphy on my wedding license.)
4.
My friend Maureen over at Our Little Blob (www.ourlittleblob.blogspot.com)
Maureen describes life with her little Blob (who really isn't much of a blob anymore, he's 5 months old!) Watch her journey through new motherhood, the fun details of pumping during her lunch break into ziplocks and pictures of her super adorable little boy. Maureen and I reconnected after many years... she and I were best of friends in middle school!
5.
A mom blog: Do They Have Salsa in China? (www.salsainchina.blogspot.com)
A mom of adopted twin girls from china shares adorable tales of the kids, pictures, and bento boxes.
6.
Playgroups are no Place for Children (www.playgroupsarenoplaceforchildren.com)
A mom describes her tales of being a mother. My favorite was a letter to dora the explorer. She criticized Dora for having a deformed head, yelling and being generally uninteresting... but her post about it made me giggle with glee (and sympathy)
7.
Paper Tastebuds (www.www.papertastebuds.com)
A creative mind shares her creative wedding ideas and her latest projects. She also has a knack for finding very simplistically beautiful things from around the world.

So thank you Sam, and congrats to the winners!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! Sorry it took forever to come by and thank you!

    ReplyDelete