Ethan's Age

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Currently, I'm on day 44 of this cycle. This could be a good thing (as I could be potentially day sixteen DPO) or a bad thing... if my Clomid isn't working.

I thankfully have one more cycle of Clomid, and I think I can convince my doctor to let me go a few more cycles.

I've gotten off track temp taking. Over the past 4 days, I've been battling a fever. I have no idea what my body is up to. If I have a period in the next couple of days, I'll be pretty close to last month, and have a pretty good idea of what to expect.

I'm tired... really. I'm tired of not being able to do something so basic as getting pregnant. It's SO frustrating.

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya girl and I hope things happen soon for you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried going on vacation? Maybe stress is a problem? Either way you get a vacation and that can't be bad right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to YOU! I awarded you the KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD! Come check it out:
    http://www.twoheartstogether.com/2009/10/02/kreativ-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete