Ethan's Age

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today I went to get my next dose of Clomid. I'm trying really hard not to hold my hopes up too high, but I have this feeling that this month will be the month! Jon is really good about trying to keep me from getting too hopeful, so now I'm just not teling him. But, I really do have a feeling!

I start Clomid again on Friday of this week for 5 days, then start ovulation testing. I got some OPK strips for cheap online, and will end up saving me about 30 dollars, as I'm getting 20 for $18.00, instead of 7 for $30.00!

2 comments:

  1. Internet cheapies are the best OPKs.

    Good luck this cycle with the Clomid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! Certainly is great not to have to pay an arm and a leg, or my first born... which would be ironic.

    ReplyDelete