Ethan's Age

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OPK Re-Cap for July

OK, so I've reached the end of this batch of OPK's. Now, imagine that this is what you are examining daily, thus have a biased opinion of what is lighter and darker. What do you think?



Here is the whole week against each other.


I think the darkest still is 7/25.










<------- this one <----- today For Comparison, here is Day 1, 4, and 7 (Click the picture to make it bigger)


<--- Day 1 <--- Day 4 <--- Day 7






Day 1 (the lightest day for sure)
Day 4 (When I Think my official O day is)
Day 7 (today, which I think is lighter than day 4)
(Click the picture to make it bigger, I think it makes it pretty obvious)

2 comments:

  1. I have always hated these kind of OPKs. I opt for the digital ones. More costly, yes. But I get a smiley face, and I dont have to do any guessing. Well worth the extra $$ in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sarah, I didn't even know the digital ones existed! Excellent! I will look into that for August (hopefully, I won't need to though!) Thank you for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete