Ethan's Age

Monday, July 20, 2009

Cycle 4, day 9

Tomorrow is my ultrasound procedure. Basically, they are injecting dye into my reproductive system then make sure that "all the pipes work." I've tried to convince Jon to go in my place, and he gave me some lame excuse like "I have no ovaries" or "But I can't get pregnant."

I'm not buying it. I think he's a wuss.

Joking aside, I'm not super excited about this whole thing, but I'm hoping that this month is the charm. I've been on Clomid for 5 days now, and I just took my last dose tonight. People had warned that it had big mood side effects, but I haven't noticed anything. I suppose you'd have to ask Jon.

Tomorrow night I am getting my blood drawn to measure the affect of the Clomid on my blood, and to get the official go-ahead to start trying for this cycle.

I'm going to be asking about when I can start pregnancy testing. I think that the end of the trip to Canada will be when the calendar says I can test.

No comments:

Post a Comment