Ethan's Age

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mixed Feelings- Day 57- Cycle 3

So. As you can read below, the last positive test was actually a negative according to the blood test done at OHSU.

I'm a bit annoyed as my body has just decided to go postal and do it's own thing. Last cycle was 45 days, and this cycle is still going strong at 56 days today. I emailed my dr to see if there is anything I can take to regulate a bit. A fellow blogger suggested to try the ovuwatch, which apparently can nail when you ovulate better. (Because timing at this point would be pointless.) However, It's very expensive, and I can't justify spending that much at this point. If it gets to a year of trying, and nothing, maybe I will.

I think the thing that bothers me is that now I have no faith in Pregnancy tests. Between today and a couple of weeks ago, I've gotten two positives, and here I sit not pregnant.

Oh, in other news. I've been looking into weight gain and the Nuva Ring, and they are VERY connected. Hundreds of people in one forum alone have reported weight gain (and a large # of pounds) on the ring. I'm hoping that being off it will help. However, I noticed weight gain very quickly after starting the Ring. So far, nothing has come off, but maybe in time it will come off? Sigh. I'd like to be as healthy as possible before getting pregnant.
Maybe it's time to try the Couch to 5K Again. I want to be a runner, but my body hates it. I'll try again though and see if I can do it. I think if I can make it through week 2, I could do it! If I could do a 5K, I'd be really proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment